Are you looking to simplify, clarify and enhance your perspective, self-awareness and well-being?
Join us for a life-enhancing journey in an introduction to practical philosophy and everyday mindfulness. Discovery how you can integrate new methods of thought and fundamental practices to help you practice mindfulness in your day-to-day life.
Course start date: 12 October 2021
Course duration: 9 weeks, each session approximately 75 minutes
Location: Online or on-site, dependent on location
How can this course help you?
Throughout the 9 weeks you will learn techniques and mindful practices to assist you with the following:
- Gain a deeper sense of fulfilment in your life.
- Refine the power of reason.
- Sharpen your memory.
- Find the time your mind can’t currently find.
- Strengthen your self-reliance.
- Develop on-going efficiency and equilibrium.
You can also choose to take part in an introduction to meditation which is usually offered after two terms of attendance.
What can I expect from this course?
- Weekly online meetings (approximately 75 minutes duration) that combine teaching with interactive group discussion.
- There will be plenty of opportunities for students to ask questions and discuss topics, drawing from a variety of source texts, as well as reflection on personal experience.
- Reading materials will be provided.
This course has been delighted by thousands and you can read more on their experiences in our testimonials from current students.
Term 4 enrolments are closed, enrol for Term 1 2022
P1 on site at 27 Esplanade Road, Mt Eden. | Tuesday February 8 2022, 7.30 pm | Online enrolments close Thursday February 3 2022 10 pm. Walk ups accepted up until week 2, February 15.
P1 on site at 73 Anglesea St, Hamilton | Tuesday February 8 2022, 7.15 pm | Online enrolments close February 3 2022 10 pm. Walk ups accepted up until week 2, February 15.
P1 Online Zoom | Tuesday February 8 2022, 7.30 pm | Online enrolments close February 3 2022 10 pm.
P1 Online Zoom | Tuesday February 8 2022, 10 am | Online enrolments close February 3 2022 10 pm.
If you’re left with questions or wanting to speak to us, please call 0800 610 539 or email us here.
Alternatively, check out our FAQ page to learn more.
Kickstart your journey towards inward discovery and enrol today.