Are you looking to simplify, clarify, and enhance your own perspective and self-awareness?
Join our next Introductory Practical Philosophy Online Course -The Wisdom Within- starting on October 12 and find out how philosophy and mindfulness can help your day-to-day life.
In just 9 weeks you will learn to:
- Sharpen your memory.
- Refine the power of reason.
- Strengthen your attention span and mindfulness.
- Find the time your mind can’t currently find.
- Increase your self-reliance.
- Develop ongoing efficiency and equilibrium.
- Gain a sense of fulfilment in your life.
- You can also choose to take part in an introduction to meditation which is usually offered after one or two terms of attendance.
This 9-week philosophy course consists of weekly online meetings that combine teaching with group discussion. There will be lots of opportunities for students to discuss topics, drawing from a variety of source texts, as well as reflection on personal experience. Reading materials will be provided as part of the course. Online courses run for approximately 75 mins.
Enrolments are now open.
Live online course | P1 introductory Tue 7.30PM | Zoom – Enrolments online close Thursday September 30.
Live online course | P1 introductory Tue 10 AM | Zoom – Enrolments online close Thursday September 30.
Ready to join others on a path of inward discovery?
Want to speak with us?
For help with any of your questions please call 0800 610 539 or check out our FAQ page.
You can also read some testimonials from current students on what their experience has been with the introductory course.