Are you looking to simplify, clarify, and enhance your own perspective and self-awareness?
To celebrate our 60th anniversary, introductory philosophy courses which were $180, are now $20.
Join our Introductory Practical Philosophy Course in Auckland or Hamilton and find out how philosophy and mindfulness can help your day-to-day life.
In just 9 weeks you will learn to:
- Sharpen your memory.
- Refine the power of reason.
- Strengthen your attention span and mindfulness.
- Find the time your mind can’t currently find.
- Increase your self-reliance.
- Develop ongoing efficiency and equilibrium.
- Gain a sense of fulfillment in your life.
- You can also choose to take part in an introduction to meditation which is usually offered after one or two terms of attendance.
This 9-week philosophy course consists of weekly meetings that combine teaching with group discussion. There will be lots of opportunities for students to discuss topics, drawing from a variety of source texts, as well as reflection on personal experience. Reading materials will be provided as part of the course.
Ready to join others on a path of inward discovery?
Choose the Time & Place that Best Suits Below:
Mt Eden, Auckland