So many people talk about mindfulness these days but what really is it and how can it help improve our lives? – Read on to find out and to get details for our introductory course.
What can mindfulness do for you:
- Improved memory, creativity and attention span
- Greater emotional resilience and physical wellbeing
- Lower levels of anxiety, depression, exhaustion & irritability
- Better management of addictive and self-destructive behavior
- Improved heart health and even reduce aging
- Improved relationships with partners, family and those around you
If you are interested in digging deeper than theory by learning how to practically develop a better understanding around self-awareness then check out our helpful, practical philosophy course.