So many people talk about mindfulness these days but what is it really and how can it help improve our lives?
Join our introductory courses in Auckland and Hamilton to know the basic mechanics behind the workings of the mind. In our mindfulness course you will learn the theory and practice needed to become increasingly aware of where your attention is and being able to choose where to direct it.
What can mindfulness practices do for you:
- Improved memory, creativity and attention span.
- Greater emotional resilience and physical wellbeing.
- Lower levels of anxiety, depression, exhaustion & irritability.
- Better management of addictive and self-destructive behavior
- Improved heart health and even reduce aging.
- Improved relationships with partners, family and those around you.
If you are interested in digging deeper than the theory by learning how to practically develop a better understanding around self-awareness then check out our helpful, practical introductory course.